Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Naming of Dogs

We know the due date!  July 19th, plus or minus two days.

It's like expecting a baby.
Gathering all the supplies I will need.
Instead of reading "What to Expect when You're Expecting" I am reading "The Art of Raising a Puppy".
And, thinking about names. Just like with babies.

Writing lists of names.
Going on websites looking for names.
Talking to people about names.
Talking to myself about names.

Loosers:
Wooziboo (sounds like baby talk)
Teebow (sounds like TeeBone)

Current front runners:
Corriander "Cory"
Spark

Next post will probably be the birth announcement post,
Unless I get a picture of Parker the daddy.

Meanwhile, click on her name to have another peek at sweet mommy Sapphire

Oh, and can you guess what the cat is doing right now?
She's sleeping - what else is new - in the - new!- dog crate!
Now I have to worry about her feeling she's lost her bed when the dog comes.





No comments:

Post a Comment