Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

My Auntie Jen (she's my bestie Koda's mom) posted a picture of us and her Christmas tree on Facebook. My mom copied it for me to use to send all my fans a Christmas wish for cozy times with family and lots of good food and long walks, and hooray that not many of the humans have to go to work.
My mom gave me a huge walk, even though it rained and rained. I got to sneak up on a bunch of wood ducks. I didn't even bark and they all rose as one and flew away from me onto Summer Lake where I couldn't get them.
Mom says I'm a dog, so this is what Christmas means to me. But, she says that for the humans it's a much bigger thing. See, the humans are made in God's image, but they messed up long ago. God sent Jesus so that He could bear the punishment for all that messing up (sins) that is so hurtful to God. So Christmas is for them to celebrate that their sins are forgiven when they believe that Jesus is their Savior, and they can be with Him forever when they die.

Us animals just get to enjoy the holiday. I'm glad so many humans are happy today.

Love,

Toko

No comments:

Post a Comment