Saturday, December 15, 2012

Toko is Four Months Old

I woke up. Mommy said I was four months old today.
 
I thought I would have a nice chew in my 'torpedo' position.
I went out.
I smelled some stuff,
And I ran around.
 Then I went to puppy class.  The other dog in the picture is my friend, Marley. He's big.
Trainer Sara gave out treats. I was polite.
Oh, and we stopped at the Banfield Pet scale. I weigh 20.8 pounds.
When we got home I played with my toys. This is Squeek. Squeek is a squeak toy.
This is my pink sock.
Mommy says I look like an otter.
Then everyone had a nap on the couch. Mommy, me and Annicat.
 Annie tried to wake me up.
And I woke up, a little.
But we all went back to sleep, even Mommy, so no more pictures.
Well, we did finally wake up and it was dark. Mommy played fetch with me and I watched some of Buddy the Elf and fell asleep again and Mommy put me in my crate for the night. 
Nice birthday. Isn't it cool that I get one once a month?
Happy tails everyone (I'm so glad I have one!) from Toko


No comments:

Post a Comment