Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Day!

I woke up. I went out. Oh!
 Is it manna for puppies? I like it. It feels good on my sore teeth.
 Sniffin' is different.
 Mom likes this one because she says it shows off my ears.
 Mom says I'm in a nice free stack. She says Grandma Kim will know what that means.
 Snow on ma noze.
 So many tracks. All mine. Well, some are Mom's.
 Portrait of a fine young dog. (I let Mom write that.)
Other news:
Sunday was puppy romp. Here's me and Lily gettin' it on! She really knows how to play good. I love my sis. Mom says I had no trouble getting along this time. I don't think I remember having any trouble. Humans are funny about troubles.

Monday was Intermediate training with trainer Marj at Tualatin PetSmart. Kinda hard, compared to trainer Sara's beginner class. I have to learn to heel. Really heel. Well, it does pay pretty well in treats, so I guess I'll do it. There were new dogs. I liked trainer Sara's dog Liam best. He's big, like Marley at the beginner class.

Tonight I got to play with my neighbor Bones off lead! He finally got playful. Yay! Could have played all night but Mom and Bones' human, Mark, got cold. Well, yeah, all they did was stand around. . . .
Oh, and this afternoon I took a long walk with an older lady dog named Rose. She reminded me of a slow old sheep and I put a few herding moves on her.
Mom says I'm doing great with socialization. More human stuff. Whatever.

Happy Tails n Treats from

Toko



No comments:

Post a Comment