Saturday, October 13, 2012

8 Weeks Old - Evaluations for Show Potential

  I have chosen this dog.
 I think he has chosen me.
 

Today Kim had some dog show friends over while I was visiting. 
 
  They evaluated the puppies for conformation.
 It happened that they picked my dog as 'best in litter'!

I Still don't know if I'm gonna call him Toucan or Louie or something different.
Toucan? Louie?
Coedwig's King Louis Bleu Toucan?
(all that grey you see in him? - it makes him blue!)

But meanwhile, here are a few comments from himself - - -

Here I'm Snoozin' with my sister Chickadee. She's gonna stay with Kim so I will get to see her sometimes.
 
 Here's a closeup of Chickadee. Isn't she just sweet?
PS. The humans say she's almost as good in conformation as me. See ya' in the show ring, Chicka!
 
And here's the seven of us, all tired out from playing and having show evaluations. In not too many days we will all go our separate ways. Let us enjoy one another while we can!
 
 Happy Tails, my littermates . . .

Now I (me, Molly) will start learning the way of the show ring along with all the great dog lore from the Dog Whisperer and the Monks of New Skete.
Although I may not be the one to show my dog in the ring, I have promised to train him in how to behave during the show process.

Thank you, Kim, for entrusting me with one of your best!


No comments:

Post a Comment